yer of the year after a sttandout career at Saint Xavier University. Cu | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 12
DENVER -- Maikel Franco and Cameron Rupp hit long home runs, rookie Zach Eflin got his second big league win and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Colorado Rockies 10-3 on Sunday in their final game before the All-Star break. Custom Reds Jersey China .The Phillies have won 10 of 13 games. Rupp tied his career high with four RBI, which included a two-run homer that traveled 465 feet, per Statcast, in the seventh inning. Franco followed with a three-run shot in the eighth that went 471 feet.Eflin (2-2) allowed two runs in six innings. He gave up seven hits, struck out three and walked two in his follow-up to a complete-game win against the Braves on Tuesday. Since allowing nine runs in his debut, Eflin has a 2.20 ERA in five starts.Philadelphia had five consecutive batters reach base and scored three runs with two outs in the third off starter Tyler Chatwood (8-5). Reds Jerseys China . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Custom Dave Concepcion Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http:///...rsey-large-102w.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue.CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders bolstered their defensive line with the addition of Shawn Lemon on Sunday. Lemon shared team lead in sacks with six for the Edmonton Eskimos last season. The six-foot-one, 245-pound import DL added 16 tackles, two pass knockdowns, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble in 11 starts. Calgary also signed import quarterback Jimmy Coy. Coy was the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics player of the year after a sttandout career at Saint Xavier University. Custom Pete Rose Jersey. The 6-0, 210-pound pivot ranked third in the United States with 3,427 passing yards last season despite missing two games with an injury. Coy also led the Cougars to a national title in 2011. Meanwhile, Calgary released import defensive lineman Kevin Dixon after he failed to pass his physical. The Stamps also placed import QB Ryan Perrilloux, who has passport issues, on the suspended list. ' ' '
Share: