White James Carpenter Jerseys | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
liny
liny Sep 15

The Steelers traded Antonio Brown White James Carpenter Jerseys , and they lost Le'Veon Bell in free agency. Neither divorce was amicable.Whether the Steelers are “better off” is yet to be determined, but at least one fact is undeniable: The two playmakers contributed a combined 2,409 touches for 19,322 yards and 116 touchdowns in their years in Pittsburgh.“I think it has been highly chronicled, and I think it has been too chronicled,” Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Monday, via Mark Kaboly of TheAthletic.com. “Some things have been said that may or may not have been true. All I know is neither one of those guys are members of our team anymore.“Relationships run their course, and the fact that neither one of them are here speaks to that.”Tomlin said “there’s too much talk” about the players’ departures but understands winning football games is the only way to end that.On March 10, the Steelers agreed to send Brown to the Raiders for third- and fifth-round picks. That seems hardly enough for one of the best players in football as the Pro Bowl receiver contributed 11 James Carpenter Jerseys 2019 ,207 receiving yards and 74 touchdowns in his nine seasons in Pittsburgh.But all good things must end, and after last season, Brown was ready for a new employer, and the Steelers were ready to be rid of the drama.“We can’t do this with hostages, man. We need volunteers,” Tomlin said. “We need good players, good guys who want to be here and if guys can’t check those boxes, it’s probably best for all parties involved to go our separate ways.” Brown complained often and loudly in the offseason about a lack of respect from the Steelers. Tomlin was asked about the belief that he treated Brown differently, which led to at least part of the fissure. “I don’t know in what ways you are referring White Buster Skrine Jerseys , but certainly I treat people fairly,” Tomlin said. “I don’t aspire to treat everybody exactly the same. That’s just the reality of how I function.” Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"Good morning, Jet fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their morning. The Jets started their first day of the veteran minicamp yesterday. Notable players absent were Le’Veon Bell and Darron Lee. I’m not honestly shocked about either being ‘no-shows’. Bell is on an elite level and most of those guys never show up regardless. Darron Lee has been in numerous trade talks so it’s not unreal to assume that the news of that has caused him to be less than enthusiastic about showing up for these voluntary practices. There’s plenty of links to help you keep tabs on the practice and upcoming draft. So with that, here are your links for the team this Wednesday.Matt Stypulkoski - 5 observations from Jets’ 1st day of voluntary minicamp | Sam Darnold’s rust, notable no-shows, injury updates, moreDarryl Slater - WATCH: Highlights from Day 1 of Jets’ voluntary minicamp, including Sam Darnold, Adam Gase (but no Le’Veon Bell)Randy Lange - Gase on Day 1 of Jets' Veteran Minicamp: It's All About the EnergyBrian Costello - Gregg Williams off to fiery start at Jets minicampBrian Costello - Le'Veon Bell a no-show at Jets' minicamp after big contractDanny Abriano - Adam Gase discusses Le'Veon Bell's absence from Jets' voluntary minicampDarryl Slater - Le’Veon Bell Buster Skrine Jerseys 2019 , Darron Lee absent as Jets begin voluntary minicamp | Here’s what Adam Gase thinks about itMatt Stypulkoski - WATCH: Jets’ Sam Darnold dishes on relationship with Adam GaseSNY - Jets' Sam Darnold talks goals for 2019, impressions of Adam GaseEthan Greenberg - Sam Darnold: New Offense Gives Jets Chance to ‘Flourish’Brian Costello - Adam Gase: Jets playing catch-up to PatriotsDarryl Slater - Jets’ Adam Gase on pursuit of Patriots: ‘We’re behind. We’re playing catch-up’ | Can he lead them to long-awaited AFC East title?Eric Allen - As NFL Draft Approaches, Jets GM Mike Maccagnan Is Working the PhonesBrian Costello - NFL draft 20019: Jets' Mike Maccagnan has last chance to help his job securityBrian Costello - 2019 NFL draft: Jets GM won't reveal plan for No. 3 pickSNY - NFL Draft expert: Prospects Jets should target in first roundSNY - NFL Draft expert: Risky prospects Jets should avoidTyler Calvaruso - Garrett Bradbury among centers Jets should consider in NFL draftSam Nuemann - 2019 NFL Draft: 4 wide receivers for the Jets to targetSteven Blush - Five Warning Signs That Can Derail this New York Jets draft.Ralph Vacchiano - Here's what Jets should do in first round of NFL DraftTyler Greenawalt - 2019 NFL draft: Jets shouldn’t trade down until they see first 2 picksJacob Camenker - Report: Redskins, Jets have had 'early talks' on trade for No. 3 pickDan Lyons - Report: Giants Could Trade With Jets For Kyler Murray, If Cardinals PassWKRN Web Staff - New York Jets at No. 3: Big Quinnen in the Big Apple?Steve Serby - 2019 NFL draft: Quinnen Williams the best pick for JetsNorth Jersey Record - NFL Draft 2019: Mock drafts, plus your guide to NY Giants, NY JetsNewYorkJets.com - NFL100 - #JetsHuddleFor100: Walk With Us to Cure LupusHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to check it out!I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

Share: