to be a threat, Ravichandra Ashw | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456
MJL456 Nov 17
Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy will ask the NRL for clarification of the obstruction rule after he and skipper Cameron Smith were left confused over Newcastles first try on Sunday. Fake Air Max 90 Mens .Bellamy said he couldnt see how, under the current interpretation of the obstruction rule, the video referee could award Knights fullback Jake Mamo with a first-half try.Mamo slipped through a gap in the Storm defence in the 21st minute and dotted down to level the scores.On-field referee Henry Perenara sent the try upstairs for a possible obstruction and replays appeared to show Mamo take the pass from halfback Trent Hodkinson inside lead runner Mitch Barnett.But after much deliberation the bunker gave the green light.Smith argued the point with Perenara and was mercilessly booed by Knights fans.They said that Cooper made a bad defensive read, Smith said afterwards.Weve been told that those sweep runners out the back cant receive the ball inside those punch runners or block runners.I thought that was the case today.I was just a little bit confused.Bellamy agreed with his skipper and said he would be following the decision up with the NRL.There has been some tries earlier in the year where if you catch the ball on the inside of your lead runner its no try, Bellamy said.I know we got one disallowed against the Warriors and there were a few others. If that interpretation has been changed, wed like to hear about it.Ill ask - hopefully we can get an explanation that satisfies everyone.Knights coach Nathan Brown said he thought Mamos effort was a try.I thought it was definitely a fair try, simply because (Mitch Barnett) had drifted out and Cooper ran to him, Brown said.It is Coopers decision.If he doesnt run to him there is no space. Wholesale Air Max 90 White . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Air Max 90 2019 Outlet . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http:///...white-cheap-411.html . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining.Virat Kohli looks as though he is playing on a different pitch to the other batsmen, such is the ease with which he is scoring runs, says Nasser Hussain. The India skipper took full advantage of favourable batting conditions during the hosts first innings, hitting 167, and while the pitch has broken up to making batting significantly more difficult, Kohli has appeared equally assured second time around.Englands bowlers struggled to cause him any real problems in Visakhapatnam as he advanced to 56 not out at the close of day three. He was incredible, Hussain told Sky Sports. Looking ahead to tomorrow and day five, the rhythm of batting is going to get harder and harder, the run rate is only going in one direction.Batting is getting trickier for everyone - apart from Virat Kohli, he played quite brilliantly. Against seam, swing, reverse swing, spin, he was just so relaxed, so busy and he kept the scoreboard ticking over.He averaged 20 against England going into this series, James Anderson was all over him and England had a plan to him - those plans have disappeared on these pitches. The best of the action from day three in Visakhapatnam Kohlis half-century means that India, having bowled England out for 255, head into day four with a lead of 298.With the pitch expected to coontinue deteriorating as the match goes on, some would argue that India already have a large enough lead to defend and all eyes will be on Kohli on day four to see if and when he makes the declaration. Air Max 90 Black Royal Blue. Its not straightforward but I reckon the best thing that could happen for India tomorrow is that they get bowled out, Hussain argued.If theyre bowled out by lunch tomorrow with a 350-plus lead, maybe up towards 400, they get five sessions to bowl at England. Ian Ward and Nasser Hussain discuss Stuart Broads injury and consider Englands bowling options I cant see a side chasing down 380 on that pitch. You can survive but you cant score at a rate enough to chase it. I still think theyll need time to bowl England out but the seamers are going low, the spinners are going low, Ravindra Jadeja is going to be a threat, Ravichandra Ashwin is a threat - India hold all the cards.Live coverage of the second Test between India and England from Visakhapatnam continues with day four, on Sky Sports 2 from 3.45am on Sunday. Also See: Kohli advances India lead Bairstow: England must believe WATCH: Day three highlights Broad doubt for third Test ' ' ' 
Share: