rejected the sentence as too light. That led to his 18-year federal sentence, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 17
Sergio Perez admits he may have to look at options beyond Force India if his future is not decided before next weekends Japanese Grand Prix. Stitched Athletics Jerseys .Over past months Perez has been the subject of rumours linking him with a possible move to either Renault or Williams for 2017, but such talk has since cooled and it now looks almost certain the Mexican will remain at Force India for next year. At Monza, Perez said he hoped to reveal his plans during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend, but behind-the-scenes delays in finalising the deal means he has been unable to make an announcement.The Mexican expects to be able to finally confirm his decision by the end of next week, but warns he may have to look elsewhere if a deal cannot be agreed by Japan.Obviously I want to keep my career in Formula One going so I cannot wait much longer, Perez said. I expect everything will be done by next week. I see no reason why [not] but I am not in a position to confirm anything, because of my past experience nothing has been done, so until its done and signed then its really done.At the moment I am just considering one team. There are some other options on the table, quite interesting options but at the moment I hope that it works out with one team and if it doesnt by next week we will have to look [at] something else.When asked if he would wait to announce his intentions at his home grand prix at Mexico at the end of October, Perez insisted that is not an option.I dont think I can take that long, because the longer you take the less options are available. People are not going to wait forever for you. I believe that next week is crucial to sort out my future.Despite the recurring hold ups, Perez remains hopeful that a deal can be struck in time and says he is not worried about the ongoing situation.My deals are quite complicated in regards of my sponsors, [they] obviously have to do the deals first so we must make sure that everything is in place and hopefully they can come into an agreement soon, because if they dont it will be quite difficult.Im not worried. I believe that Im in a good position, thankfully there is a lot of interest out there which makes you feel in a good position, just focusing on the job. At the end of the day if things doesnt work out as you want then you have to look somewhere else. Sean Manaea Athletics Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Mc Hammer Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. https:///...ersey-athletics.html . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. NEW ORLEANS -- The two Louisiana co-defendants in the drug and rape case that brought down one-time NFL star Darren Sharper were set for formal sentencing Thursday in federal court in New Orleans.Erik Nunez, a former restaurant worker, and Brandon Licciardi (lih-CHAR-dee), a former suburban sheriffs deputy, pleaded guilty to state and federal charges earlier this year.The case arose from revelations that Sharper drugged and raped women in four states.Sharper was sentenced to 18 years in federal prison after pleading guilty.Like Sharper, Licciardi and Nunez pleaded guilty to state and federal charges in the case. Their plea agreements with state and federal prosecutors call for Licciardi to serve 17 years; with Nunez serving 10 years. Both men face formal sentencing in state court next week.During a 14-year NFL career, Sharper played in two Super Bowls, one with the Packers as a rookie and one with New Orleans Saints when they won in 2010. He retired iin 2011 and was working as a broadcast NFL analyst when allegations that he drugged and raped women began to surface. Terry Steinbach Jersey. .Under a deal that was expected to net him about nine years in prison, Sharper pleaded guilty or no-contest in state and federal courts to charges that he drugged and sexually assaulted women in Arizona, California, Nevada and Louisiana -- all part of a multistate global plea deal announced in early 2015.But U.S. District Judge Jane Triche Milazzo, saying there were as many as 16 victims in the four states, rejected the sentence as too light. That led to his 18-year federal sentence, followed by a 20-year state sentence that attorneys said was essentially the same given state and federal sentencing practices and credit for time served.Louisiana is the only state in which Sharper had co-defendants. ' ' '
Share: